(1) The Parties undertake to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in force, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), as well as any development regulations, good practices or certification schemes that may be developed from the same.
(2) The personal data of the employees, agents or collaborators that each Party provides to the other shall be solely and exclusively those strictly necessary for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and may only be used by the other Party for the fulfilment of the purposes of the Agreement and during its period of validity. Once the contractual relationship has ended, the data can only be kept and used to fulfil legal obligations.
(3) The Parties, as well as their employees and collaborators, shall keep personal data confidential at all times. Accordingly, both Parties undertake to inform their employees and associates of the confidential nature of such data, and to require such employees and associates to keep such information confidential.
(4) It is expressly prohibited for both Parties to transfer to third parties personal data obtained in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph except in cases where the transfer is necessary for the execution of the Agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. The persons to whom these data refer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and opposition to individual decisions automated before the other party and may submit a claim to the Data Protection Agency for any violation of data protection regulations that is attributable to the other party.
(5) To the extent that, in order to comply with the provisions of the Agreement, either Party requires access to and processing of personal data for which the other Party is responsible, the Parties undertake to comply with the provisions of Article 28 (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") by signing a processing order agreement, which shall be incorporated as an Annex to this document with the appropriate ordinal number.