Porsche Destination Charging New times. New possibilities.
At Porsche, we have been working for decades to turn dreams into goals, to make driving an experience and to bring the future into the present. We truly believe that convenient charging solutions are a key factor for making our e-mobility journey a great customer experience. Our network is about to grow, and we want to do this together with you. Let’s join us on this journey towards electric mobility and a more sustainable future. Let’s create a charging destination, that leads in customer desirability. A destination, for those who follow their dreams.
Porsche is going electric.
So are our mutual customers.
Let's go together!
This is our proposal:
- Up to 4 free Porsche chargers, compatible with most electrical vehicles
- Technical assistance for installation
- Promotion in the navigation system and on Porsche.com
- A reliable long-lasting partnership
These are your benefits:
- Increase the visibility of your destination
- Attract electric vehicle drivers
- Increase access to Porsche customers
- Show the sustainability of your business
- Increase the value of your destination
We help you with marketing:
As a Porsche Destination Charging Partner, your destination can utilize an official co-branding logo.
These are your contributions:
- Sufficient parking space for large Porsche vehicles
- Charger installation (three-phase installation: CEE plug 400 V/16 A, 3p)
- Free charging sessions for Porsche customers
- Frequent visual check of correct operation
And as for the hardware...
Porsche provides the necessary hardware for free:
- 11kW Porsche Destination Charger
- 4.5 meters of cable with a Type 2 vehicle plug
- Parking & directional signage
- Compatible with most electric vehicles
- Please note that customers value the availability of different charging options.
- Similarly, the lack of charging options negatively influences the customer's choice of location.
- An accessible and compatible charger with all vehicles means a greater attractiveness of your location.
- Consider expanding your existing infrastructure or installing your first charging stations.